Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Clapping







Hailey started her day with a little choking incident. She quickly recovered but not before spitting up all over her bib, her onesie, and the blanket that was under her.

Hailey and I went for a two hour stroller ride on yet another new trail at noon. I was a little worried about being out in the heat of the day but she seemed to do just fine.

For the past week Hailey has toyed around with the concept of clapping. She has been banging blocks together for a few weeks now but "banging" just her hands together is new. She did it a time or two at Grandma and Grandpa's this week and once or twice here. Each time I have seen her do it I call for Christine to come see but of course Hailey quits long before Christine can get there.