Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Trouble?







Christine saw Logan's first real tears today coming out of his left eye. This happened so much faster for Logan than Hailey who didn't have her first real tear until she was over six months old. "Everything" is going to happen so much faster this time.

Hailey went through a phase in January and February where she was saying new words almost every day. This has since stopped and it is a struggle to get her to say the words she did this winter. We try getting her to repeat them but she just stares as if to say why would I say that.

Then, out of the blue she will surprise us with her mimicry. At one point this evening Christine had both kids upstairs and Logan started crying so loud I could hear him in the basement. By the time I got up the two flights of stairs Christine was picking up Logan and he was quieting down. I said "trouble?" to Christine and immediately I heard Hailey standing behind me saying "trouble?"

One Year Ago - Swing