Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Early Childhood Session #53







Hailey had another session with her teacher today. At upcoming sessions in September, Hailey will be visited by her new occupational therapist and also by a physical therapist to evaluate/help with Hailey's right foot as she continues to walk with that foot pointed outward and also puts more weight on the inner side of her foot when walking.

Most evenings I get home before Christine. That leaves me with two kids and a pile of stuff to get into the house on my own. I still haven't figured out the best approach to this. Usually, Logan gets in on the first trip, Hailey on the second, and the stuff on the third. That method gets the kids safe inside out of the heat of the garage the quickest but leaves the danger of them "home alone." (I can't really leave the stuff as it often includes milk that Logan did not drink during the day.)

Tonight I came in from the trip with the stuff to find that Hailey had been rocking Logan in his car seat. Sounds nice, except that she had rocked him hard enough to tip the seat backward. The five point positioning harness did its job and Logan looked as happy as ever.

One Year Ago - Early Childhood Session #23
Two Years Ago - Hailey's Weight
Two Years Ago - The IV is Gone!