Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Sleeping in My Arms









Once Hailey became mobile by learning to roll everywhere she wanted to get she has not slept in my arms. She always wants to be on the move until she is literally ready to drop. If I can tell that she is tired and I try to hold her she gets just enough of an energy burst to cry and try to get away so she can keep moving.

Today however we were listening to some music and she drifted off while being held. I got to hold her for her entire two hour nap.

Then this evening we were at a restaurant with friends and she was getting very tired. Near the end of the evening she cried and cried in the noisy private room. I took her out into the main (quieter) part of the restaurant and she was instantly calm. After about twenty minutes she drifted off in my arms for the second time today.

One Year Ago - Growing