Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Sippy Cup - Not Yet









Home for the day I decided to see if Hailey could be coaxed into switching from her bottle to a sippy cup. I waited until she was truly hungry before feeding her. Hailey was none too happy with my efforts. She drank just enough to dull the hunger and then refused to drink any more.

Eventually I did give up and rather than waste the milk put it back in a bottle. Even then she was not to sure that she had made her point and refused to drink from the bottle for quite a while. She did finally relent and drink just before the hour time limit on the milk was up.

This evening Christine tried again with a different brand of sippy cup with even less success.

Pictures from last November with the pink pillow.

One Year Ago - Laser Surgery #2 Update
One Year Ago - Laser Surgery #2 Day