Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Sharing







My grandmother has been in the hospital but it was only last night, after my parents returned from visiting her that we learned how severe her condition is. Today Christine and I drove down to LaCrosse to see her and were glad to see she was doing a little better than she had been over the weekend.

Since this is a backdated post I'll add right now that as of Monday 10/25 my grandmother is doing much better and may even be able to transfer to a hospital closer to her home soon.

The kids spent a regular weekday with my parents while we drove down and back. During the afternoon, Hailey and my dad had a disagreement about sharing toys with Logan. As my dad said, "I'm not sure I won."

One Year Ago - Velcro
Two Years Ago - Crying