Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hailey's Fever










This morning we had another meeting to discuss Hailey's Early Childhood sessions for the upcoming months. Her teacher will continue to meet with her most weeks with occasional visits from the physical therapist.

When I picked up the kids tonight Hailey was very lethargic. By the time I got her home she felt very hot. Her temperature was 102. We gave her Infant Tylenol and the results were dramatic. She went from being held in my arms with her head on my shoulder to slowly walking around within fifteen minutes. Within an hour she seemed to be completely fine.

We put her to bed at her normal time around 8pm. At 10pm we checked on her. She was asleep but once again very hot to the touch. Again her tempearture reading was 102. We gave her another dose of Tylenol and she was quickly back to sleep.

I decided to spend the night on her floor so I could easily check how hot her skin was throughout the night and to be there in case anything changed.

One Year Ago - Ithaca and Zipper
Two Years Ago - Sleeping in Bouncer