Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Closet

Last week a coworker generously gave me two bags of clothes for the twins. After pulling them all out and organizing them we realized that the current arrangement of the closet in their room wasn't going to work.

For one thing it was still very much filled with "our stuff." For another the basic one rod system wasn't a good use of space for adult clothes say nothing about these tiny baby items.

After a scouting trip to Home Depot and then some planning and researching on the net this last week, Christine and I were back at the store loading up the cart and bringing home what I hoped to be all the pieces I needed for three rods on one side, two on the other.

Today my dad came over to help and by the end of the day the project was complete.

(Not the part about what to do with all of our stuff, that is still a work in process.)