Right now the plan is for Christine and I to go home late morning. Her cesarean staples still need to come out mid-morning. I'll try to fill in more details on the last few days when I am there.
We just saw the twins and they continue to be stable. They have begun to ween Ryan off of his ventilator a little at a time and it seems to be working. Nothing new to report on Hailey. They had a quiet enough night that his nurse made little calendars of their progress day by day. I took pictures of the calendars (and the twins) that I'll try to post at home.
Thank you to everyone for the prayers and offers of help. We will probably start taking people up on those offers in the next day or two as we try to figure out how our lives will operate for the next few months. |

