This morning I was feeling as bad as I had on Monday and Hailey was cold and clammy so it was decided we would both stay home. This turned into a long day for Christine as she has grown accustomed to having the house to herself during her days of bed rest.
At times this morning Hailey seemed fine and I thought I might have overreacted to her symptoms this morning. Unfortunately, throughout the day it became clear that she was indeed sick as she bounced back and forth from being full of energy to inconsolable crying fits as well as having a runny nose.
Catching some of the coverage of the funeral for the Maplewood police officer who was killed on Saturday was a little surreal as it concluded at Saint John's Cemetery in Little Canada, where Ryan is buried. You could see the infant section as the television cameras panned the scene.
One Year Ago - Nine Month Checkup

