Hailey's preemie size brown with pink polka-dots sleeper has been officially retired as she has simply outgrown it. But someone who could not let go of seeing her in that outfit generously purchased the same item in size "newborn" so today, although mostly hidden in these pictures, Hailey is wearing the new larger size. We are also covered on the "3 months" front as well for down the line.
I took a vacation day to work around the house. Christine and Hailey went ahead with their normal weekday routine as if I was not there so I could get more done. I did get a lot of things done but the to-do list does not really seem that much shorter.
This evening Hailey was visited by her Grandma Rachel and Grandpa Ken. My mom got to feed Hailey for the first time and they both got to witness her have one of her fussy evenings.

