This morning both kids got to go sledding for the first time. Hailey sat with Logan sprawled out on her lap as we pulled them up and down our street. Each time we stopped to make sure Hailey was still having a good time she said "go." Logan did not have much of a reaction.
In the afternoon Hailey and I went out by ourselves and ventured into the deeper snow of the back yard. Hailey wanted to go by the swings and when we got there she spent time on the rocking horses. The toy car was there as well but I did not let her get in that since it was filled with snow.
Tonight Hailey pointed to the TV. I told her we have tried turning it on to a show she might like like Sesame Street but that she hasn't liked it which I said was "just fine." She repeated the "just fine" line several times. This week we tried a few times to start Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer but never got more than a minute or two along before she ran off to play.
One of her favorite activities is tick-tock, where I hold her upside down and swing her like a pendulum and say the words tick-tock while she swings. I get requests for this several times a week.
One of Hailey's least favorite activities is getting her nails cut. With rare exceptions she is unwilling to have this done unless she is asleep. Tonight Christine tried to sneak into her room after Hailey was asleep. She woke up as soon as the door opened. Christine laid her down on the floor beside her bed but she looked at Christine, pointed to the bed, got up and crawled back in. Christine tried again and this time Hailey was willing to lay there for a minute or two but then once again looked at Christine, pointed to the bed, got up and crawled back in. The nail clippers never even came out during this.
One Year Ago - Hands and Feet
Two Years Ago - Eye Exam #12

