Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Professional Pictures of Hailey

















These pictures were taken by Michelle Dubois who volunteers her time and services with Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep.

www.michelleduboisphotography.com
www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org

She was there the morning of Ryan's death and took hundreds of pictures for us. She even canceled sessions later in the week to finish the photographs so we would have them for his funeral. I felt bad that we ended up using just one of the images for the funeral but for now the pictures of Ryan are too personal to share. So far we have only shown people the one with our hands and his feet that we used on the funeral program and that is posted on the right side of the blog.

Michelle also generously took pictures of Hailey which I am posting a selection of today. She is representative of so many of the total strangers we have met these past three weeks who have shown such love and compassion that I don't have the words to adequately describe their impact on us.