1,400 grams = 3 pounds 1 ounce
This morning we went to church, Sam's Club, home for lunch, and then headed to the hospital.
Hailey continues to do well on the SiPAP. They have now eliminated the extra bursts of air altogether. This seems to have made her even happier and it makes the room much more peaceful. The burst of air, that didn't really sound at all like the jet ventilator that Ryan was on, still reminded me of that machine. A reminder I didn't enjoy.
Hailey had a busy day with visitors. My parents were here most of the afternoon. My aunt Cindy and my cousin's wife Jess were here mid-afternoon. Christine's dad was here late afternoon through early evening. Christine and Bruce ate dinner in the cafeteria while I worked on the text for yesterday and today's blogs.
This evening Christine gave Hailey her first "real bath" in a tub of water. After that I got to hold her for a few minutes wrapped up in a warm blanket.

