2,445 grams = 5 pounds 6 ounces
Hailey has now gone over 48 hours without needing oxygen.
This afternoon Hailey had occupational therapy and Christine learned some of the positions we will need to place Hailey in her Boppy when we get home.
The potential of going home soon is starting to hit us as we have what might be the last shifts with each of Hailey's primaries. Depending on how quickly things happen we may have already had our last shift with Nichole on Sunday evening, before we even knew that things might happen so quickly. Today might have been Charity's last shift with Hailey.
I'm at a bit of a loss for words to begin to describe how much Charity has meant to Christine and I these past twelve weeks. She was so excited to tell us she was going to be a primary, even though we didn't know what that even meant at the time.
Maybe this sums it up best. I remember telling Christine one night early on that I was glad we had already named Hailey because if we hadn't we would probably have had to name her after Charity since she was one of the nicest people I had ever met. Not that I don't like the name Charity but I am glad Hailey is not named after anyone.
Christine teared up a little tonight as they hugged goodbye.
After Charity's shift was over we called it an early night and went home to watch the first game of the World Series. It was the first game I had watched more than an inning of since before the twins were born. Even the final game at Yankee Stadium sits languishing on TiVo. Perhaps it will get watched when we are finally home.

